Maintains quality standards, systems, and practices which meets the quality requirements. Implement the test specifications and test scripts, using relevant testing methods, to exercise projects, so that they meet a pre-defined, acceptable standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews Requirements and design of the system to be implemented.
- Design and review test cases and test scripts.
- Executes test cases and test scripts on the system.
- Ability to define test cases execution priority
- Identify test cases risk and priority.
- Log issues and tracks them until closure.
- Reports project quality status.
- Ability to consolidate other team member Task
- Ability to perform impact analysis
- Communicates with the Project Manager & Quality Lead to discuss project’s issues and schedule.
- Communicates with the QA Manager on performance issues.
- Ability to understand new testing techniques, technologies, and tools.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Very good understanding of the software development and testing process.
- Very Good Impact analysis skills on all issues
- Very good reporting skills
- Very good knowledge in software testing types and techniques.
- Very Good knowledge in test planning and test strategy design.
- Good knowledge in testing estimation techniques
- Knowledge in test script initiation and execution for Automation. Is a plus
- Knowledge in working with a test management tools.
- SQL Scripting Knowledge in one or more enterprise RDBMSs (MSSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, or\& DB2).
- Knowledge in test automation is a Plus.
- Performance testing Knowledge is a plus.
- Security testing Knowledge is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).