Integrant, a leading multinational company in Egypt operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Principal/ Lead Software Quality Engineer to join its growing team.
If you have 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Testing with a diverse portfolio of successful deliveries, you're a perfect match.
Maintains quality standards, systems, and practices which meets the quality requirements. Implement the test specifications and test scripts, using relevant testing methods, to exercise projects, so that they meet a pre-defined, acceptable standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews Requirements and design of the system to be implemented.
- Design and review test cases and test scripts.
- Executes test cases and test scripts on the system.
- Ability to define test cases execution priority
- Identify test cases risk and priority.
- Log issues and tracks them until closure.
- Reports project quality status.
- Ability to consolidate other team member Task
- Ability to perform impact analysis
- Communicates with the Project Manager & Quality Lead to discuss project’s issues and schedule.
- Communicates with the QA Manager on performance issues.
- Ability to understand new testing techniques, technologies, and tools.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Very good understanding of the software development and testing process.
- Very Good Impact analysis skills on all issues
- Very good reporting skills
- Very good knowledge in software testing types and techniques.
- Very Good knowledge in test planning and test strategy design.
- Good knowledge in testing estimation techniques
- Knowledge in test script initiation and execution for Automation. Is a plus
- Knowledge in working with a test management tools.
- SQL Scripting Knowledge in one or more enterprise RDBMSs (MSSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, or\& DB2).
- Knowledge in test automation is a Plus.
- Performance testing Knowledge is a plus.
- Security testing Knowledge is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
|Salary paid in USD
||Six-month career advancing opportunities
|Employee parking space
||Supportive and friendly work environment
|Premium medical insurance [employee +family]
||English language development courses
|Interest-free loans paid over 2.5 years
||Technical development courses
|Planned overtime program (POP)
||Employment referral program
|Premium location in Maadi