Integrant, a leading multinational company in Egypt operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Senior/ Principal Front-End developer to join its growing team.
If you have 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer in software development combined with a diverse portfolio of successful deliveries, you're a perfect match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front End Developer primary goal is to own the application UI\presentation layer and to implement assigned front end tasks on time, with expected quality, and using the best practices. Front end Developer seniority level is identified through the level of knowledge, performance, and quality of his output and how it impacts the delivery of his projects.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Perform front end programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Validate the tasks submitted by him and recommending the best ways to get it done.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- Hands-on Experience with designing/implementing interactive, data-intensive Internet applications.
- In-depth knowledge of DOM, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with modern browser support and accessibility.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Experience in slicing PSD into images and create the equivalent CSS and HTML.
- Experience with RIA technologies including AJAX, Flex, Flash, and Google Web Toolkit GWT is a plus.
- Experience integrating UI with Web Services (including SOAP, XML and/or REST) is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2008/2010 is a plus.
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE is a plus
- Very good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and job-related experience.
|Salary paid in USD
||Six-month career advancing opportunities
|Employee parking space
||Supportive and friendly work environment
|Premium medical insurance [employee +family]
||English language development courses
|Interest-free loans paid over 2.5 years
||Technical development courses
|Planned overtime program (POP)
||Employment referral program
|Premium location in Maadi