Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Skills:
- Implement websites layouts preserving the integrity of the look and feel of the design, along with the functionality and usability.
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested by clients.
- Advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS2 or above, digital imaging with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics, Object Oriented concepts, at least one server side language (PHP, ASP,… etc), and Database analysis and design.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
- Knowledge and interest in Fine arts, visual design basics and techniques is a plus.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering