IT Manager primary goal is providing and maintaining high quality IT service for internal staff as well as our clients. The IT Manager is the owner of all IT projects and responsible for their successful delivery on time and within the set budget. He is also responsible for setting, maintaining, and executing information technology strategies. IT Manager is also responsible for managing and coaching the IT team in implementing IT solutions.
- Career Path Planning and Development
- Build a career development plan for every team member.
- Implement the plan through mentorship, guidance, training, etc…
- Team Building & Retention
- Proactive engagement by foreseeing employee’s issues and resolving them effectively.
- Will be measured specifically on their ability to retain good employees.
- Conducting Reviews
- 90 day reviews – will be measured on their ability to retain A players & disqualify C players.
- Biannual reviews – planning & executing reviews throughout company process.
- Directly responsible for executing the review process effectively & in a timely manner.
- Audit, Coach and Counsel Team
- Monitoring, coaching and counseling IT team members.
- Communicate job expectations and KPIs to team members.
- Review the systems architecture, best practices, approach, technologies, etc…
- Review the actual implementation to assure the highest quality of service.
- Share best practices among team members.
- IT Projects Delivery
- Owning the end to end delivery of IT projects.
- Defining, delivering, & supporting strategic plans for implementing IT systems & solutions.
- Directs technological research by studying company goals, strategies, practices, & projects.
- Manage projects coordination, resources, and timetables with different stakeholders.
- Audit and verify IT implementation results by conducting the needed tests.
- Responsible for mitigating problems that may hinder IT projects delivery successful.
- Responsible for following up on all internal IT projects.
- Standards and Processes
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures.
- Responsible for company network and systems security.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action, & shortlisting vendors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and policies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Sets and updates Integrant IT standards and processes.
- Build & maintain IT processes and auditing to ensure they are followed.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Holder of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is a plus.
PMP or ITIL certification is a plus.
Years of Experience: 8+
- Extremely Strong IT administration technical background with hands on experience.
- Design, Architecture, and implementation guru.
- Strong understanding of latest technologies, techniques and practices.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices, techniques and technologies
- The ability to notice process problems, audit the process, define the needed changes, implement them & measure these changes outcome.
- Strong analytical skills, objective judgment, creative problem solving, and decision making.
- Security background is huge plus.
- The ability to maintain team integrity & reliability.
- The ability to share clear inputs with higher management & to make decisions on his own.
- The ability to define & apply risk management techniques.
- The ability to motivate & bring creativity out of his team members.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Positive, responsible, energetic, and confidence personality.
- Self-managed ability to work independently and without close supervision.
- Leadership skills
- Outstanding communications and negotiations skills.
- Initiative & Proactive
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time/Task management Skills
- Traveling: Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Work location: Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment