Integrant, a leading multinational company in Egypt operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Software Engineers to join its growing team.
If you have 3+ years of experience in Software development with a diverse portfolio of successful deliveries, you're a perfect match.
Software Developer primary goal is to implement assigned tasks on time, with expected quality, and using the best practices. Developer seniority level is identified through the level of knowledge, performance, and quality of his output and how it impacts the delivery of his projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Skills:
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing of the tasks submitted by him.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the design of project systems and component.
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- MUST have proven experience in functional programming using Haskell and its related ecosystem (GHC, Stack, Cabal, Halcyon, etc.)
- Proven experience implementing tasks using .net
- Excellent understanding of OOP, modern architecture and design patterns.
- Proven Experience using database engines like MS SQL or MySQL
- Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC is plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language is a plus.
- Flexibility to learn and switch to other technologies and languages based on company needs
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
|Salary paid in USD
||Six-month career advancing opportunities
|Employee parking space
||Supportive and friendly work environment
|Premium medical insurance [employee +family]
||English language development courses
|Interest-free loans paid over 2.5 years
||Technical development courses
|Planned overtime program (POP)
||Employment referral program
|Premium location in Maadi