Software Developer primary goal is to implement assigned tasks on time, with expected quality, and using the best practices. Developer seniority level is identified through the level of knowledge, performance, and quality of his output and how it impacts the delivery of his projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Skills:
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing of the tasks submitted by him.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the design of project systems and component.
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- MUST have proven experience in functional programming using Haskell and its related ecosystem (GHC, Stack, Cabal, Halcyon, etc.)
- Proven experience implementing tasks using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge in Web Technologies (HTML/ XML / XSD / XSLT / XPath).
- Good Knowledge in .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 is plus.
- Fair Knowledge in WCF and WPF is a plus.
- Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC3 and MVC4 is plus.
- Very Good knowledge in ORM and LINQ.
- Experience with MS SQL 2000/ 2005/ 2008, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
- Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
- Knowledge in cloud and mobile technologies is a plus, real implementation is huge plus.
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language is a plus.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.