Our Technical Project Leads are successful in building strong, collaborative, partnerships with our clients in the US. leading a team to creatively address challenging opportunities and are successful in driving the implementation of process and technology solutions that meet the business needs of our clients.
Project Single Point of Contact
Project Sizing and Planning
- Acts as the main technical and managerial point of contact for the project.
- Communicates relevant project information Squad Lead.
- Produces detailed status reports to Squad Leda after evaluating team reports.
- Mitigates project risks in co-operation with other stakeholders.
- Communicates and handles difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
Project Team Management
- Working closely with the technical teams on developing work breakdown structure.
- Working closely with the technical teams on developing project effort estimations.
- Creating, updating and executing project plan
- Identifies project resources needs & works with Functional Managers to staff for the project.
- Responsible for managing project team technically, identifies what technology to use, code review, be an expert in solving technical issues.
- Coordinating, following up, and assigning tasks to project team members.
- Coordinates project activities, schedules and prioritizes project features and tasks.
- Provides high level technical guidance to project team members.
- Has final approval of the design specifications and project architecture.
- Acts as the project Chief Architect when needed.
- Review and sign-off for both functional and technical specifications.
- Monitors deliverables vs. specifications and provide needed corrective actions.
- Spotting project delivery issues and providing constructive suggestion for improvements.
- Protects project scope and effectively manages change requests.
- Ultimately ensures project is successfully closed on-time, under budget & with expected quality.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- PMP certified is a plus.
- Years of Experience:
- 8+, at least 2 years as Technical Lead
- Deep custom software development industry experience.
- Strong technical background with hands on experience.
- Design, architecture, and implementation using best practices experience.
- In depth software project management experience and successful project delivery history.
- Strong understanding of latest technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Hands on experience with managing projects using Agile approaches.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices, techniques and technologies
- Solid business judgment
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Accountable & Responsible
- Proactive & Initiative
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Work location: New Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment