Mobile Software Developer primary goal is to implement assigned tasks on time, with expected quality, and using the best practices. Developer seniority level is identified through the level of knowledge, performance, and quality of his output and how it impacts the delivery of his projects.
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing of the tasks submitted by him.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the design of project systems and component.
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Proven experience implementing tasks using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge with prior experience with Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, XAML
- Solid understanding of MVVM and data binding concepts
- Knowledge of how to utilize SQLite and Azure Mobile Apps
- Able to build platform specific (iOS, Android) custom renderers
- Able to write Unit Tests & UI Tests for Xamarin Test Cloud
- Knowledge in cloud and other cross-platform mobile technologies (e.g. React Native) is a plus, real implementation is huge plus.
- Experience in hybrid mobile development technologies (e.g. Ionic, PhoneGap) is a plus
- Good Knowledge in .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
- Fair Knowledge in WPF is a plus.
- Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC4 is a plus.
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Excellent Command of English Language [written & Spoken]
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication skills
- Time/Task Management
- Creativity & Logic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Travel: Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Work location: Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment