Implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application.
- Implement websites layouts preserving the integrity of the look and feel of the design, along with the functionality and usability.
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested by clients
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS2 or above, digital imaging with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics, Object Oriented concepts, at least one server side language (PHP, ASP,… etc), and Database analysis and design.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
- Knowledge and interest in Fine arts, visual design basics and techniques is a plus.
- Excellent Command of English Language [written & Spoken]
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication skills
- Time/Task Management
- Creativity & Logic thinking
- Analytical skills
- Work Days: Sunday - Friday
- Work location: Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment