We are looking for a creative, highly technical Engineer with Excellent communication skills, who can offer creative solutions during a sales meeting taking place in the US. Being the professional technical image of Integrant to potential clients.
- Actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process
- working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and with support from our technology leadership team.
- During the sales cycle;
- Speak in depth about Integrant’s experience.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of the Integrant service methodology.
- Prepare high-level estimations, discuss potential strategies to approach a project.
- Lead the proof of concepts.
- Work closely with our technical team to prepare for client interviews.
- BS in engineering or computer science. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of industry experience, including two or more years in Pre-sales engineering or consulting
Minimum REQUIRED Technical Skills
- 2-3 years experience building test strategies, test automation, and performance/load testing. Experience and knowledge of security testing preferred.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures. Ability to understand SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components. Similar experience and knowledge of Java preferred.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques.
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with Xamarin and similar mobility solutions.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge
- Experience working with customers in the U.S. or European markets
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs is also important
- Communication Skills, written & Spoken
- Willingness to Learn
- Problem Solving
- Time/Task Management
- Team Work
- High career aspiration, Self Motivated and high emotional IQ
- Willingness to travel to US
- Willingness to work multiple time zones
- Working Hours: Full time. Late shifts, starting around 3 pm
- Working Locations: Based in Maadi Office
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment