Software Development Lead will be leading & coordinating software development activities throughout the project in coordination with the Project Manager, including key design decisions for the technology, structure & configuration of the system. Performing technical research to gain technical knowledge & resolve technical difficulties & participating in the design of new systems & component, the analysis of new functional requirement & systems and in the estimation of new features, and components.
- Strong coaching skills with ability to step in technically to guide the team members whenever needed.
- Perform code reviews for other team member’s outcomes & provide technical guidance.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Owen project system Design\Architecture and provide estimation for new features and components.
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Proven experience implementing tasks using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge in Web Technologies (HTML/ XML / XSD / XSLT / XPath).
- Good Knowledge in .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 is plus.
- Fair Knowledge in WCF and WPF is a plus.
- Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC3 and MVC4 is plus.
- Very Good knowledge in ORM and LINQ.
- Experience with MS SQL 2000/ 2005/ 2008, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
- Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
- Knowledge in cloud and mobile technologies is a plus, real implementation is huge plus.
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Communication Skills, written & Spoken
- Willingness to Learn
- Problem Solving
- Time/Task Management
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Working Days: Sunday-Thursday
- Working Locations: Based in Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment