Integrant, a leading multinational company in Egypt operating in the field of software is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated Service Delivery Manager to join its growing team.
If you have 8+ years of experience in software development combined with a diverse portfolio of technical team management and successful deliveries, you're a perfect match.
Our Squad Leader are responsible for teams of 15-20 developers/testers and 5-7 technical project managers. They ensure all projects are delivered to the highest standards with outstanding customer service. A Squad Leader also ensures all team members are productive, achieving set goals and advancing technically while building on their communication skills.
Our Squad Leaders believe in servant-leadership. They empower their team, encourage growth and embrace failure. They lead by example; understand strength comes in unity and leadership begins in the trenches.
Education and/or Experience
- Create and manage plans to mitigate risks for all projects in your Squad.
- Manage resource allocations and priorities effectively.
- Mentors team members technically and professionally by offering constructive feedback.
- Hire, develop and train employee, coach team members for optimal performance.
- Provide team members regular performance feedback. Takes appropriate corrective action as needed to promote optimal employee performance.
- Keeps up-to-date with emerging IT trends and technologies and the industry’s best practices.
- Oversee all projects in your Squad to ensure Integrant’s brand promise: “deliver the best quality with the best service”.
- Work with your peers on building effective processes to achieve KPI’s standards, best practices for project management and best methods to mentor and coach employees.
- Work with account management, HR and sales and marketing departments to understand our current and future needs / requirements.
- Provide regular reports to the CEO and other departments on your Squad’s achievements, challenges and recommended solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (or equivalent combination of education and job-related experience).
- A minimum of eight years’ job-related experience in software development and enterprise applications.
- Proven experience and ability to mentor and develop teams.
- Software architecture and design skills to guide the development of solutions that are secure, scalable and reliable.
- In depth knowledge of industry standard best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies.
- Experience using agile methodology.
- Thorough understanding of quality management.
- Experienced in the use of metrics to drive decision making and process change.
- Skills in manual and automated unit-testing of data-driven back-end applications with high transaction throughput.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure deliverables are met on time.
- Previous experience working with offshore clients ( preferably American)
- Ability to travel to USA and Jordan when needed.
|Salary paid in USD
||Six-month career advancing opportunities
|Employee parking space
||Supportive and friendly work environment
|Premium medical insurance [employee +family]
||English language development courses
|Interest-free loans paid over 2.5 years
||Technical development courses
|Planned overtime program (POP)
||Employment referral program
|Premium location in Maadi