This position requires at least 5+ years of full-time experience in PHP and full stack web application development and experience with PHP frameworks, specifically Laravel. Experience with other programming and Windows scripting languages is highly recommended. The primary responsibilities of this position includes software project management, project scoping, documentation, application development, API integration, testing, debugging optimization, application maintenance, MSSQUL and MySQL server management, SQL query design, and SQL reporting. This position is for an experienced developer with a successful delivery track and proven technical expertise, capable of interacting independently with a U.S. team lead and demonstrating strong communication internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software Development Implementation
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing of the tasks submitted by
- Integrating team output into the project solution and packages.
- Responsible for project configuration management and releases deployment.
- Finally smoke test for deployed releases.
- Gathering and preparing release notes.
- Team Leading and technical coaching
- Coaching and guiding technical team for best practices, standards, & appropriate design patterns.
- Perform code reviews for development team (daily for new members & weekly for other members).
- Raising any project or task risks or impact of any impediments to the PM.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Estimations and Sizing
- Provides the development effort estimation of new features & components with the development team for the project.
- Participate in estimating potential new projects modules & features and provide it to the PM.
- Highlight to the PM development potential risks and tasks dependencies.
- Architectural and Analysis
Required Experience & Skills:
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
- Building solution architecture in collaboration with the team.
- Confirming solution architecture with PM before implementation kickoff.
- Expert Level: PHP and Laravel 5 Development
- Experienced in MSSQL and MySQL Database design and management
- Experienced with Node.js , NPM and Express node package.
- Solid working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC.
- Experience integrating third party API’s (RESTful & SOAP).
- Experiencing developing and consuming RESTful API’s.
- Experience with PHP Composer.
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery, and AngularJS.
- Familiarity with Hybrid mobile frameworks such as Ionic and PhoneGap.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, and CSV.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Experience in oauth authentication
- Experience setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, IIS, and others).
- Open to expanding technical knowledge using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Experience working with virtual servers or with AWS or Azure cloud services is a plus.
- Knowledge with Cloud integration, application scalability, load balancing, database scalability, etc., is a plus.
- TFS source control is a plus.
- Vue.js is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethic, team player, positive, and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S. and Jordan).
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.