We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer minimum 3+ years of experience who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Transform PSDs to HTML and CSS3
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Write necessary markup and code to implement visual and interactive elements
- Maintain quality and consistency of markup standards and css assets
- Be part of an ambitious and agile team dedicated to performing programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Responsible for handling the development of the project’s most complex UI development tasks.
- Conduct research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties including but not limited to receiving feedback from and building solutions for customers.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- Participate in product or application definition activities including feature analysis & system tradeoffs.
- Work with a team: serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers and assist other developers with back-end and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S.)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience with front-end frameworks including AngularJS, Angular 2+,jQuery, and React.
- Experience Less , Sass , linting , packing and UI unit tests.
- Experience in Type Script .
- An appreciation for clean, elegant, and responsive front-end design and well-documented code.
- A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude toward learning new web technologies.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative.
- Excellent command of English language.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience using toolsk like Invision Studio, Sketch, Mockflow
- Previous experience working with U.S. clients
- Node js and NPM
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
- Work location: New Maadi
- Salary paid in US $
- Premium Medical Insurance [Employee + Family]
- Technical development
- Career advancing opportunities
- Supportive work Environment