||Full Time, Employee
||Minimum of: 6+ years
||Software Development Manager
The primary goal of the position is to implement assigned tasks on time with expected quality and using the best practices. This position is an experienced Team Lead with a successful delivery track and proven technical expertise, capable of leading & coordinating software development activities throughout the project in arrangement with the Project Manager. Performing technical research to gain technical knowledge & resolve technical difficulties and demonstrating strong communication internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software Development Implementation
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing.
- Integrating team output into the project solution and packages.
- Responsible for project configuration management and releases deployment.
- Finally smoke test for deployed releases.
- Gathering and preparing release notes.
- Team Leading and technical coaching
- Coaching and guiding technical team for best practices, standards, & appropriate design patterns.
- Perform code reviews for development team (daily for new members & weekly for other members).
- Raising any project or task risks or impact of any impediments to the PM.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Estimations and Sizing
- Provides the development effort estimation of new features & components with the development team for the project.
- Participate in estimating potential new projects modules & features and provide it to the PM.
- Highlight to the PM development potential risks and tasks dependencies.
- Architectural and Analysis
Required Experience & Skills:
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems.
- Building solution architecture in collaboration with the team.
- Confirming solution architecture with PM before implementation kickoff.
- Proven experience in Spring MVC and Spring Security.
- Proven experience in JSF (any library is valid such as primes faces, oracle faces, ice faces, ZK etc,.).
- Proven experience in JPA (any library is valid such as hibernate, toplink, etc,.).
- Proven experience in node express package.
- Proven experience in working with SQL Server
- Strong in Java script (linting, minification, and packing).
- Good understanding of the following architecture/patterns (DDD ,event sourcing and Hexagonal design pattern )
- Proven experience in Apache Kafka or confluent
- Familiar with git (GitHub, mercurial, bitbucket, etc,.).
- Open to expanding technical knowledge using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Proficient utilizing Azure functions (serverless architecture) is a plus.
- TFS source control is a plus.
- Type Script is a plus.
- Experience creating applications using Ionic is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethic, team player, positive, and self-motivated.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S. and Jordan).
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.